Thursday, June 18, 2009

BEING IMPUDENT

LISTENING TO THE VOICES OF VARIETIES
Inner -self just analysed
What is the point there?
Penetrating the core of mind,
Always taught not to change
But is this the way, I want to change?
Varieties warning me,cautioning me
or what thing ,I thought---
'Ye are impudent'---said something that was inside me,
said 'rash ye are'---my heart;
But mind skimmed---
'This is the world itself in which we are!
CORRELATION cannot hide this,cannot close this,
Heart impugning the mind
What to do ,still unresolved,
STRUGGLING,CONTESTING , yes something at war!

Hey...I resolved now---
Being impudent comes from within,
Being something that comes in full rhythm.
It is again imprecation for me...
said by varieties;
Still impervious ,not moved...
Analysation in probe,but evermore impertinent,
When I meant and then said , this is ---BEING IMPUDENT!!



2 comments:

  1. Quite an insight...Heart always says,
    "Listen to my voice it's my disguise.
    I'm by your side."
    Call to everyone to be impervious sometimes...
    Well written ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. huuhhh
    Something seems 2 b written from heart.
    Likes complete creation.
    "Penetrating the core of mind,
    Always taught not to change
    But is this the way,I want to change?"

    ReplyDelete